Pilot Network is proud to have been asked by Sovereign Business Jets to advertise for their exciting opportunity for someone in the early stages of their aviation career to join them as a 'Flight Services Controller' with the future opportunity to obtain a bonded type rating on one of their fleet.
This is not a paid advert, for all enquiries and applications speak directly to Sovereign Business Jets or contact phillip.marsh [at] sovereign.aero.com
Flight Services Controller
Full Time - 9am - 5pm.
Office-based at Biggin Hill Airport (Parking Available)
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Private Jet industry for a Flight Services Controller to join a friendly and dynamic team based at Biggin Hill Airport.
The position is ideal for someone in the early stages of their aviation career or who have recently qualified as a pilot.
Customer service is at the heart of what we do, delivering customers the highest standard travel solutions with exemplary service. The ideal person would be professional, dependable, and discreet.
Previous operations/sales experience would be an advantage; however, this is not essential as full training will be provided.
The purpose of the role is to assist with the business's day-to-day running. Be it general admin, charter sales, or ensuring the standard of the aircraft is upheld.
• Operations/Schedule planning
• Managing our growing fleet of aircraft
• Charter sales (with opportunity for commission)
• Liaising directly with aircraft owners ensuring their needs are met.
The ideal candidate would:
• Have started or completed their training to become a commercial pilot.
• Possess strong communication skills and be confident liaising with people by email, over the phone, face to face and video calling.
• Be proactive, motivated and enjoy working within a fast-paced environment.
• Be well organised, with great attention to detail.
• Be keen to learn and develop their skills through in house and external training.
• Long term career progression (Including the opportunity to obtain a bonded type rating on one of our fleet)
• Exciting networking and industry events.
• Occasional luxury travel opportunities.
• Generous and achievable commission structure.
• Free on-site parking.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to, philip.marsh [at] sovereign.aero with the subject line “Flight Services Controller”
For other jobs in the aviation industry for pilots visit our partners PilotBase.
To ensure you are ready to apply for any aviation related jobs visit our partners AirlinePrep.